Self sabotaging is an ugly habit when looking for excuses to quit, give up or not even try. Sometimes we say "Talked myself out of it" or "I thought differently about it" or "I think I'll play it safe"
Do you know any successful person that played it safe?
Don't take a change..... create an opportunity.
When the decision is made to change life for the better, focusing on the thought processes can produce positive results.
Get rid of "I can't" & add "It's doable"
When you have both feet on the ground & you have released all unwanted energy....
That's when you know you're in balance. Your heart can heal & you can move forward.
Change is often challenging, but it's not impossible.
Willpower, determination & desire is what it takes.
Becoming comfortable with being in pain can lead to unhappiness.
Don't you think it's worth your time to explore your mind & seek out what you can do to change?
- This is for tonights event! Wednesday June 21, 2017 :)...June 21, 2017 - 10:26 am by Lewis Mabee
- […] Live Event on Facebook with […]June 21, 2017 - 9:39 am by Preparing for a Mercury Retrograde Summer 2017 | Mastering Mercury Retrograde
- Can't seem to get onto this discussion, however I. Interested...Any...June 20, 2017 - 8:16 pm by Pamela Schnurr
- Yes you areMay 19, 2017 - 12:14 pm by Lewis
- I am using this right now... I have been trying to listen...April 20, 2017 - 4:48 pm by Danna-Lee Peters