Using Words to Raise Your Vibrations
Taking a look at Word Vibrations
Did you know that words have a vibration? During our daily routine, communication is part of our day. We have to speak with one another, talk to ourselves and in general, participate in conversation. From time to time, I catch myself (as you probably do) searching for appropriate words either to articulate or prove a point I’m talking about. Have you considered what kind of frequency or vibration our chosen words resonate with the universe?
Because of that question, I decided to do a show all about word vibrations. To help you follow along with the program, I’ve included below lists of higher word vibrations as well as lower word vibrations.
Wednesday August 9, 2017
8pm EDT/5pm PDT
Watch the recording of this broadcast below ↓
- You feel “stuck” or stranded in life, not knowing what to do next.
- You struggle with apathy, or an uncaring attitude towards yourself and others.
- You are emotionally distant.
- You are emotionally reactive.
- You struggle with constant fatigue and lethargy.
- You have a primarily self-centric view of the world.
- You often struggle with despair and desperation.
- You find it almost impossible to get “unstuck” from old habits.
- You struggle with chronic illnesses.
- You feel physically unfit and unhealthy.
- You bottle up feelings such as resentment and jealousy.
- You find it hard to forgive yourself and other people.
- You suffer from a guilt complex (i.e. you constantly feel guilty about something/seek things out to feel guilty about).
- You don’t really know what you want in life.
- You continue to make poor choices.
- You struggle with mental health issues such as anxiety, OCD or depression.
- You find it hard to see the beauty in life.
- You feel unfulfilled.
- Your connections with others constantly bring you pain.
- You are overly cynical and skeptical.
- You are argumentative.
- You complain a lot.
- You have substance abuse issues.
- You self-sabotage.
- You focus primarily on the negative in life.
- You struggle to feel gratitude.
- You eat a lot of fatty or processed foods (e.g. meat, fast food, lollies).
- You are needy or demanding of others.
- You watch a lot of violent multimedia and/or listen to intense music with violent lyrics (e.g. heavy metal, screamo, rap).
- You find it hard to make any real progress in life.
- You are self-aware (i.e. you are conscious of what you are saying, doing, thinking and feeling, as well as the affect this has on others).
- You are empathetic towards others needs and you make a habit of seeing through the eyes of other people.
- You are highly creative and are often bursting with ideas and inspiration.
- You are emotionally balanced.
- You feel connected to that which is “beyond” you (e.g. life, divinity, love).
- You have a great sense of humor towards life.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You regularly feel gratitude for what you have in life.
- Smiling and laughing comes easily to you.
- You don’t experience much disappointment because you don’t cling to passing things (e.g. material comforts, friendships, indulgences).
- You are self-disciplined.
- You can delay pleasure if it does not serve you.
- You do not “need” anything to feel happy.
- You are in-tune with your body and its needs.
- You nurture yourself often.
- You nurture others often.
- You often experience synchronicity.
- You live in the present more than the past or future.
- Your body feels strong and healthy.
- You eat raw, unprocessed food.
- You try to keep your life clutter free.
- You forgive yourself and other people easily.
- You feel as though you have found your calling in life.
- Opportunities and new doors spontaneously appear to you in life.
- Patience comes easily to you.
- You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others – let them win and feel right, it’s OK!
- You are open to many different types of people, ideas, beliefs and experiences in life.
- You feel confident in yourself and your abilities.
- You are attracted to profound, calming and inspirational music/movies/TV shows.
- You are highly intuitive.
- Other people easily open up to you.
- You often find yourself in the role of the counselor, peacemaker or teacher in friendships and relationships.
List provided by: Loner Wolf
Muscle Testing Word Vibrations
“NEUTRALITY ENABLING SATISFACTORY TRUST RELEASE WILLINGNESS INSPIRING HOPEFUL OPTIMISM
INTENTION ACCEPTANCE MERCIFUL HARMONIOUS FORGIVENESS TRANSCENDENT REASON WISE
MEANINGFUL UNDERSTANDING ABSTRACTION LOVE LOVING BENIGN GENTLE COMPASSION REVERENCE
REVELATION JOY ONE COMPLETE SERENITY TRANSFIGURATION PEACE ALL-BEING PERFECT BLISS
ILLUMINATION ENLIGHTENMENT SELF IS INEFFABLE and PURE CONSCIOUSNESS
CONCENTRATION HEALTH PEACE STRENGTH POISE ENERGY HARMONY ACTIVITY
GOODWILL VITALITY NON-RESISTANCE POWER JUSTICE LIFE FREEDOM YOUTH
GUIDANCE SUCCESS WISDOM HAPPINESS UNDERSTANDING ALERTNESS INSPIRATION
RESOURCEFULNESS INTELLIGENCE PERSISTENCE MEMORY PURPOSE LAW AND ORDER
ACHIEVEMENT FAITH MASTERY CONFIDENCE DOMINION SPIRIT LOVE
word list by: thegreaterself
Book Your Appointment
Share & Subscribe
Instantly keep up-to-date with the latest articles and goings-on by signing up for my newsletter below.
Did you like this article? Share & like & comment it on your social media page or email it to a someone you think can benefit from this.
I especially love hearing from you. For this reason, leave a reply and share your story right here on this page.
After all, sharing is caring!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!